CrunchLabs Roblox Sweepstakes (Official Rules)
To enter the CrunchLabs Build a Rocket Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes” or “Promotion”), you (and, if a minor in your jurisdiction of residence [generally, under age 18 “Minor”], your parent or legal guardian) must agree to and abide by these Official Rules. If a Minor, be sure to get permission from your parent or legal guardian before playing the CrunchLabs Build a Rocket VS Mark Rober Game on the Roblox platform (as discussed below) and/or entering the Sweepstakes.
ELIGIBILITY: SWEEPSTAKES OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. SPONSOR: CrunchLabs LLC, 649 Grape Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94087 (“Sponsor”).
2. ADMINISTRATOR: Probability LLC, 2 Woodstock Meadows Lane, Woodstock, NY 12498 (“Administrator”).
3. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, and Washington, D.C. Employees of Sponsor, Administrator, Roblox Corporation (“Roblox”), SuperAwesome Trading Limited (“Verifiable Parental Consent [“VPC”] Partner”), any organizations/individuals responsible for developing, sponsoring, fulfilling, administering, advertising or promoting the CrunchLabs Build a Rocket VS Mark Rober Game on the Roblox platform or the Sweepstakes, and/or their respective parent, subsidiary, affiliated and successor companies, as applicable (collectively, the “Promotion Entities ”), and the immediate family and household members of any of the foregoing individuals, are not eligible to enter or win. “Immediate family members ” shall mean parents, step-parents, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses, regardless of where they live. “Household members ” shall mean people who share the same residence at least three (3) months a year, whether related or not. Potential winner will be required to provide proof of eligibility prior to prize award. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
4. SWEEPSTAKES SCHEDULE: The begins on or about 9:00 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) on Saturday, November 18, 2023 and ends at 11:59 p.m. PT on Sunday, December 31, 2023. (“Sweepstakes Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official clock for this Sweepstakes, subject to Roblox’s computer serving as the official clock for determination of when a person played and beat the CrunchLabs Build a Rocket VS Mark Rober Game on the Roblox platform.
5. SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY:
To enter the Sweepstakes via the Website, you must have a Roblox account, if you do not already (see Step 1). Each eligible entry submitted during the Promotion Period shall be referred to collectively as the “Entries” and individually as an “Entry.”
Step 1 – Roblox Account: To enter via the Website (as described in Step 3 below) You must first become a member of Roblox (if you are already a member of Roblox, you may proceed to Step 2).
Step 2 – The Game: Locate the CrunchLabs Build a Rocket VS Mark Rober Game (the “Game”) at or within the Roblox app on your smartphone device. Play and beat the Game by defeating the final boss evil FAT TAIL and earning a Golden Key, in accordance with the rules of the Game as well as all policies of Roblox including but not limited to the Roblox Community Standards. You may be able to make in Game purchases to assist in beating the Game. Making in-Game purchases is optional.**. HOWEVER, IN-GAME PURCHASES ARE NOT REQUIRED IN ORDER TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES FOR A CHANCE TO WIN THE PRIZE; SEE STEP 3, SUBSECTION B FOR HOW TO ENTER WITHOUT PURCHASE/BEATING THE GAME.
**If you are a Minor and choose to make in-Game purchases, you must obtain the permission of your parent/legal guardian BEFORE doing so.
Step 3 – How to Enter: There are two (2) ways to Enter the Sweepstakes.
Entry via the Website: After beating the Game, navigate the internet to crunchlabs.com/roblox (the “Website”). (You will NOT automatically be entered in the Sweepstakes upon beating the Game.) First provide your date of birth.
If you are thirteen (13) years of age or older: Complete the Entry Form with your Roblox username and e mail address.
If you are under thirteen (13) years old*: Your parent or legal guardian must complete the Entry Form by providing their e mail address and your Roblox username. DO NOT PROVIDE YOUR OWN E MAIL ADDRESS OR ATTEMPT TO COMPLETE THE ENTRY FORM ON YOUR OWN.
REGARDLESS OF AGE, CLICK THE CHECK BOX SIGNIFYING YOU MEET ALL ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS AND YOU AND YOUR PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN (IF A MINOR) HAVE READ AND AGREE THESE OFFICIAL RULES. IF YOU DO NOT CHECK THE BOX INDICATING YOUR CONFIRMATION OF AND AGREEMENT TO THE ABOVE, YOU WILL NOT BE ENTERED IN THE SWEEPSTAKES AND CANNOT WIN THE PRIZE.
To submit your Entry via the Website (“Website Entry”), click the "Submit" button on the Website. Proof of inputting information at the Website is not considered proof of delivery to or receipt by Sponsor or Administrator. Receipt of Website Entry will be acknowledged but such acknowledgment does not constitute a representation by Sponsor or Administrator as to eligibility of entry and is not otherwise binding upon Sponsor or Administrator.
*If the Entrant is under thirteen (13) years old, Website Entry will only be received if and only if parental consent is first verified as set forth below. Parental consent will be verified one (1) of two (2) ways.
Social Security Number Verification: Parent/legal guardian must provide their first name, last name, address. date of birth and the last four (4) digits of their social security number.
Payment Card (Credit or Debit Card): Parent/legal guardian must provide their first name, last name, address. date of birth, and payment card details (number, security numbers on the back and expiration date). Payment card will be charged .50 cents and refunded within 8-13 business days.
Once the parent has verified their identity, they will be allowed to grant permissions for their child. After the information is processed it will be deleted within forty-eight (48 hours).
If the verification is successful (which should take between five  seconds to one  minute after information is submitted) the parent/legal guardian will be brought to a "Thank You" page where it is confirmed the permissions they granted for their child are saved. Within one (1) hour, the parent/legal guardian will receive an e mail from Kids Web Services (https://www.superawesome.com/kids-web-services/) confirming that the verification took place and their child will be entered in the Sweepstakes
If verification is NOT successful, no email will be sent, and the entry will be void.
All Website Entries must be received by 11:59 PM PT on 12/31/23.
Mail-In Entry Without Becoming a Roblox Member or Beating The Game: To enter without signing up to become a Roblox member or beating the Game, on a 3”x5” card handprint your name, mailing address (with zip code), email address (if any), date of birth and daytime phone number and mail in a business-size (#10) envelope with proper postage affixed to: CrunchLabs Build a Rocket Sweepstakes Entry, P.O. Box 1559, Social Circle, GA 30025. Entries must be postmarked by January 2, 2024 and received by January 9, 2024. No copies, stamped or mechanical reproductions of mail-in entries will be accepted. Mail-in entries become Sponsor’s property and will not be returned. Receipt of mail-in entries will not be acknowledged. Promotion Entities are not responsible for postage-due mail or for late, lost, incomplete, illegible, misdirected, damaged or delayed mail-in entries.
Limit of one (1) Entry per person for the entire Sweepstakes Period, regardless of method of entry or the number of times a given person beats the Game. Multiple entries and/or mass entry attempts in violation of these Official Rules will result in disqualification of all entries by such person and may constitute an act of fraud. Entries must be manually key stroked by the entrant; use of automated entry devices or programs and entries by third parties are prohibited. Entries that do not conform to or that violate these Official Rules or are submitted in any manner other than stated in these Official Rules will be disqualified. Proof of submission of entry does not constitute proof of receipt of same. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants (if a Minor, his/her parent or legal guardian) agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Administrator and Sponsor (as well as Roblox with regard to whether an individual beat the Game), which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
6. RANDOM DRAWING/SELECTION OF WINNER/ODDS: Potential winner will be selected in a random drawing occurring on or about January 11, 2024 from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The drawing will be conducted by Administrator, an independent judging organization/administrator whose decisions are final and binding on all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
7. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential Prize winner will be notified by e mail on or about 1/11/24. (For clarity, if potential Prize winner is under 13 years old and entered via the Website, their parent or legal guardian who completed the verification process will be notified instead of the potential Prize winner him/herself.) Failure to respond to the initial notification within three (3) business days after transmission or return of a notification as undeliverable after two (2) attempts may result in disqualification and award of the prize to an alternate winner. Potential winner (if a Minor, their parent/legal guardian) will be required to complete, sign and return within three (3) business days of transmission, an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release and Indemnification, W-9 tax form, a Publicity Release; and a Non-Disclosure Agreement (collectively "Winner Documents"), where allowed by law. If potential winner (or their parent or legal guardian, as the case may be) does not respond to the initial notification attempt within three (3) business days after transmission as set forth above, if Winner Documents are not returned to Administrator within the specified time period, if prize notification or prize is returned as non-deliverable, if potential winner is found to be ineligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules, or if potential winner does not accept the prize for any reason, prize may be forfeited and such potential winner may be disqualified. If the potential winner is disqualified for any reason, prize will be awarded to an alternate winner selected from all remaining eligible entries received via random drawing (Per Rule 6).
In the event of any dispute concerning the identity of any entrant, the entry will be deemed submitted by the natural person who is the authorized holder of the transmitting e mail account. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e mail address.
8. PRIZE AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”):
Grand Prize (one  Winner]): Grand Prize winner will receive a (3) day/ (2) night trip for the winner and three (3) guests to visit CrunchLabs with Mark Rober (“Trip”). ARV of Grand Prize: $4,500. Trip includes:
Round-trip coach air transportation for four (4) from the major commercial airport closest to winner’s residence (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) to Mountain View, California.
Accommodations for three (3) days / two (2) nights (one (1) standard room with quadruple occupancy) at a hotel to be selected by Sponsor, at its sole discretion.
Round-trip ground transportation between San Jose, San Francisco, or Oakland airport and the hotel and between hotel and CrunchLabs offices in Mountain View, California.
Grand Prize Trip must be taken by 12/31/24. Travel dates subject to approval by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor will provide Winner with three (3) possible travel dates with at least six (6) weeks' advanced notice prior to the earliest potential date of departure. Winner may not receive his/her first choice of travel dates. All travel dates and arrangements are subject to change, availability and other restrictions. Once travel is booked, travel dates cannot be changed unless by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If Winner is unable to travel once the travel dates are booked, the prize will be forfeited in its entirety and Sponsor will have no further obligation to the Winner.
If Winner’s residence is within one hundred (100) miles of Mountain View, California as determined by Administrator in its sole discretion, ground transportation will be provided in lieu of air travel and no substitute prize or compensation will be awarded.
If Winner is a Minor, Sponsor may award the prize in the name of or to their parent/legal guardian.
Guest(s) of the Winner (if a minor, his/her parent or legal guardian) must sign and return a Liability Release and a Publicity Release as well as an Non-Disclosure Agreement (where legal) prior to issuance of travel documents. If Winner is a minor, he/she must be accompanied by his/her parent or legal guardian who will count as one of the Guests. Any Guest who is a minor must be accompanied by his/her parent or legal guardian who must be the Winner or another guest of the Winner. If Winner does not have three (3) guests accompany them on the Trip, the Trip will otherwise be awarded in increments appropriate for actual number of travelers; and, in such event, no substitute prize or additional compensation will be awarded to the Winner.
Participation of Mr. Rober in Trip is subject to availability. Sponsor’s representative(s) and other individuals may also be present at all times. If Mr. Rober is not available for any reason, the entire liability of Sponsor and Administrator will consist of the remaining elements of the Grand Prize. Conversely, should Mr. Rober participate in Trip, Mr. Rober may (or may not) in his sole discretion autograph items for the Winner and guest(s) and/or pose for videos or photographs for the Winner and guest(s).
Winner and all guests must conduct themselves at all times in an appropriate, well-behaved and socially responsible manner during the Trip. The preceding includes abiding by all applicable laws/regulations as well as private entity requirements established to prevent the spread of COVID-19/Coronavirus, including participation in activity being conditioned upon social distancing, wearing a facial covering, undergoing a COVID-19/Coronavirus test which comes back with a negative result or providing satisfactory proof of full vaccination against COVID-19/Coronavirus, as applicable. In addition, winner and all guests must act in a respectful and courteous manner toward Mr. Rober as well as following all instructions of CrunchLabs LLC as to visiting its offices, which may include one or more of the following: a prohibition on recording; agreement to be recorded; wearing appropriate attire. Any violation of the preceding requirements may result in immediate termination of Trip without liability of any kind to Sponsor or Administrator, as well as exposing winner and guests to potential legal liability.
Winner (if a Minor, their parent/legal guardian), is solely responsible for all other expenses related to the trip not specified herein, including but not limited to baggage fees, meals, beverages, tips, taxes, and travel insurance. Winner and guest(s) must travel together on specified itinerary, including same departure location and date, and return location and date or trip may be forfeited in its entirety. Airline tickets are non-refundable/non-transferable and are not valid for upgrades and/or frequent flyer miles. All airline tickets are subject to the vagaries of flight variation, work stoppages, and schedule or route changes. Sponsor is not liable for any expenses incurred as a consequence of flight cancellation/delay. Certain documentation and requirements may be necessary for travel, such as photo identification. Winner and their guest(s) are solely responsible for any documentation and requirements and determining applicable procedures and restrictions prior to departure. Winner and guest(s) must provide their own transportation to and from their departure airport.
No substitution or transfer of prize (or portion thereof) except with Sponsor's permission or where required by law. If for any reason any announced prize (or portion thereof) becomes unavailable for any reason, Sponsor in its sole discretion may award a substitute prize/prize component of equal or greater value (except as otherwise indicated herein). Prize is not redeemable for cash. Federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the Winner (if a Minor, their parent/legal guardian), who will receive a 1099 tax form reflecting the actual value of the Grand Prize.
9. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. Sponsor and Administrator are not responsible for failed, partial or garbled computer transmissions, or for technical failures of any kind affecting the Sweepstakes (including the Game) in any manner, including but not limited to electronic malfunction or damage of any network, hardware or software as well as filtering by or operation of the Roblox, Instagram, and/or YouTube platforms. If for any reason the Sweepstakes (including the Game) is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud or technical failures beyond Sponsor’s control that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes (including the Game, entries or otherwise), Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual, whether or not the individual is a participant in the Sweepstakes, who tampers with the entry process, and to terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to conduct the Sweepstakes and award the Grand Prize in a manner which is fair, appropriate, and consistent with these Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Notice of termination/modification/suspension of Sweepstakes will be posted on the Website. No responsibility is assumed by any Released Party for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or loss, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, the Game or entries; or any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e mail or electronic entry or participation to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website/platform, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to any person's computer or mobile device related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials from this Sweepstakes. Failure of Sponsor or Administrator to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute the waiver of such provision.
Persons entering the Sweepstakes further agree (if a Minor, their parent/legal guardian) not to knowingly damage or cause interruption of the Sweepstakes and/or prevent others from participating in the Sweepstakes. Tampering includes but is not limited to publication of hints, hacks, tips or shortcuts to beat the Game. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DAMAGE ANY ONLINE SERVICE, WEBSITE OR PLATFORM OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES OR TO DEFRAUD SPONSOR, ADMINISTRATOR, ROBLOX OR VPC PARTNER IN ANY MANNER VIOLATES CRIMINAL OR CIVIL LAWS. IF SUCH AN ATTEMPT IS MADE, SPONSOR MAY DISQUALIFY ANY PERSON, WHETHER OR NOT THE INDIVIDUAL IS A PARTICIPANT IN THE SWEEPSTAKES MAKING SUCH ATTEMPT AND SPONSOR AS WELL AS ONE OR MOR OF THE AFOREMENTIONED ENTITIES MAY SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.
10. RELEASES AND ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: By participating, each entrant (if a Minor, their parent/legal guardian) agrees: (a) to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and Administrator, which shall be final and binding in all respects; and (b) to release, discharge and hold harmless each of the Promotion Entities, Meta Platforms, Inc., Google LLC, Mark Rober personally, each of their respective advertising and promotion agencies, any entity responsible for the administration of this Promotion, each of the foregoing entities’ respective parent, subsidiary, related, affiliated and successor companies, and each of their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any and all actions, claims, injury, loss or damage, including, without limitation, death and bodily injury, arising in any manner, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participation in this Promotion or any Promotion-related activity (including without limitation, any travel related thereto), and/or from entrant’s acceptance, receipt, use or misuse of the Grand Prize (to the extent applicable) (including without limitation, any failure to pay taxes thereon).
By accepting the Grand Prize, Winner (if a Minor, their parent/legal guardian) grants Sponsor and its designees (including Roblox) permission to use their name, voice, likeness, photograph, Grand Prize information, biographical data and city and state of residence on a winner’s list (if applicable) and for programming, publicity and promotional purposes, worldwide in all forms of media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, without further compensation unless prohibited by law. Sponsor and its designees are not obligated to use any of the above-mentioned information or materials but may do so and may edit such information or materials, at Sponsor's discretion, without further obligation or compensation. Promotion subject to the laws of the United States only. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
11. DISPUTES: To the fullest extent permitted by law, Entrant (if a Minor, their parent/legal guardian) agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or the awarding of the Grand Prize shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Northern District of California; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will Entrant (if a Minor, their parent/legal guardian) be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant (if a Minor, their parent/legal guardian) hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrant (if a Minor, their parent/legal guardian) and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.
12. WINNER’S LIST: For the name of winner, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: CrunchLabs Build a Rocket Sweepstakes, c/o Probability, PO Box D, Social Circle, GA 30025-1559. All such requests must be received by January 31, 2024.
This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Meta Platforms Inc or Google LLC. You understand that you are providing your information to Sponsor and not to Instagram or YouTube.